Nov 20, 2011

Cargo Polynesia.




let's get on with the Cargo Blush series!
Cargo Polynesia is a mauvey rose toned blush with silver and gold shimmer particles. it has a fine texture and rather sheer pigmentation and is a quite subtle colour suited for everyday wear. it adds a fine glow to my cheeks and looks good with a shimmery warm brown smokey eye.
it's easy to apply and lasts about 5-6 hours on me which is an average time.
it seems like Polynesia is a discontinued shade, i stumbled upon this one on ebay and could buy it at a really good price.
it comes in the regular Cargo tin and contains 8.9g.

click here to see more Cargo blushes.


Cargo Polynesia in sunlight: swached heavily & blended out



tihilw

without blusher - with Cargo Polynesia


comparison

Cargo Polynesia - MAC Gentle
Cargo Polynesia - MAC Gentle



9 comments:

  1. it looks nice and suits you well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty blush. I also really like MAC Gentle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look amazing! thanks for the review,

    ReplyDelete
  4. both are pretty, the mac and the cargo. looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is really pretty! I prefer the Cargo myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the cargo blush. It looks so natural!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah this is pretty but i dont think it would suit me..or I wouldnt feel comfortable in it..

    tzeyien89.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I love the look of that blush! Wish I'd gotten a Cargo blush while I was in the U.S.! :-( I'd played around with it, but hesitated - I'd already bought way too many blushes by that time! Excellent value for money though. Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...