these days i'm really loving the nude look, my favourite eye make up with the #93, Rue de Passy palette by Guerlain. it's a naturally polished makeup that lets my eyes appear warm and bright. this would be my version of "romantic eye makeup".
foundation: Lancôme Teint Miracle in 01 Beige Albâtre (1) applied with Le Métier de Beauté Blush Brush (2)
undereye concealer: Giorgio Armani Master Corrector in #2 (3) and Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch Concealer in #3 (4) applied with the fingers
powder: Giorgio Armani Micro-fil Loose Powder in #01 (5) applied with SUQQU Face Brush (6)
contour: NARS Multple Bronzer in Cap Vert (7) applied with Sigma F84 Angled Synthetic Kabuki (8)
blush: Cargo Tonga (9) applied with Hakuhodo B505BkSL Blush Brush (10)
for the eyes & lips:
brows: MAC Omega eyeshadow (1) applied with Louise Young Brow Brush LY30 (2) and K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo Brow Pen (3)
lips: Crazy Rumours lip balm in Juicy Grapefruit (10)
eye makeup: with Guerlain #93, Rue de Passy palette (4)
- apply the matte rose peach (#1 in palette chart) with Tom Ford Eyeshadow Brush (5) all over the lid and blend it up to the brow bone area.
- add the nougat brown (#2) as a soft crease colour using Tom Ford Crease Brush (6).
- again use the Tom Ford Eyeshadow Brush to apply the frosty pale pink (#5) to the inner corner and tearduct area, sweep it lightly onto the center of the lids to add some glow.
- apply the pearly taupe colour (#3) on the lower lashline.
- use the Sigma SS266 (7) to apply the pearly black shade (#6) as an eyeliner on the outer half of the lid and outer corner of the lower lashline.
- curl lashes with Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers (8) and apply Lancôme Hypnôse Doll Eyes Mascara (9 - sample)
the close up photos from the eye makeup were shot on another day but it was basically the same as in the full face pics!